Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and such..



Hello everyone! Sorry it has taken me forever to update this! I went back to work about two weeks ago and things have been crazy! Davids new favorite things are his hand. He tries to stick the whole thing in his mouth and giggles like crazy after he sucks on it for a bit! I love seeing him change everyday!


This is tummy time with his hands in his mouth.



Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! It was David's first experience in his high chair and it was great to finally eat a meal without having to hold him the whole time!

He sat on the table and watched as we cooked up a storm.

He got to wear his adorable Thanksgiving bib too!
We got to eat dinner in peace as David tried to eat his toys on his tray!
And finally a half smile caught on camera!


Its so crazy to think that soon David will be 3 months old! He grow everyday and is getting heavier by the day! He is a little chunky monkey! He has been sleeping through the night for the last few weeks which has been a life saver for me! But like clockwork he is usually up by 6 or 6:30. If I'm lucky I can strech it till 7 or 7:30. He is the happiest baby in the morning and its our special time getting him ready for the day every morning! We sing and laugh while he gets dressed and changed! He is now in 3-6 month clothes and moving into 6-9 in a few things. We dont go back to the doctor until January but I will try to get him weighed before then!


Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye. I braved black friday this year to get David a few gifts and it was a zoo to say the least! I'm done with his gifts now its time to wrap them and get the tree all set up! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We love you all!
Hugs and Kisses! David and Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment