Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009




I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We took David to a pumpkin patch the morning of Halloween and tried very hard to get some good pictures of him! He did not make it easy that's for sure. We finally managed to get a few of him looking at the camera. The best one I posted above for everyone to see. And yes I do believe he is drooling in it! :) He is a baby what can I say! Halloween night was a lot of fun. He was a pumpkin this year! His costume was actually a pair of jammies which made diaper changes a breeze! We dressed him up and took him out for a little trick-or-treating! Yes, I know he is way too young for the candy but there is no reason as his mommy I can't enjoy a few pieces myself! He was very awake the whole time but had to be carried the whole way, his stroller just wasn't doing it for him. He managed to fill up his whole candy bucket and he even went through his first haunted house! I don't think he really enjoyed the full effect of it though! He looked adorable and really seemed to enjoy the walk around the neighborhood, all in all it was a great night!


Love lots,

Davey and Michelle






















No comments:

Post a Comment