Thursday, November 12, 2009

My big boy

Hello Everyone!


Yesterday was David's 2 month check up with Dr Vu. Yes, it meant he had to get the dreaded shots! And to make things worse he had to get 2 shots and an oral vaccine! But he braved it like a champ and didn't cry too much! He is huge! He is now 11 pounds 14 ounces and 23 1/2 inches long! Its almost time for him to start wearing size two diapers! He is becoming quite the little chunk! And is already wearing 3-6 month clothes! The picture below is the first time he sat by himself in his bumbo chair! The doctor said he has the head control of a 4 month old! Go Davey! In other news I will be back to work on Monday. Looking forward to having a little more routine in my life! School is almost over and I'm excited about it! Now I must learn to survive finals and work and David and maybe sometimes squeeze in some free time! But David is the best baby! Every night he sleeps a little longer and hopefully it will be through the night soon! I need the sleep for sure!




Love always,
Michelle & Little D

No comments:

Post a Comment