Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa can you hear me?




Welcome to December everyone!
It is time for sweaters and ugg boots...this is my favorite time of the year! David loves to go outside. Because he was blessed with my lovely squinty eyes he doesnt open them very much because its bright but he loves the fresh air none the less!

Yesterday David turned 3 months old. Its crazy to think that one year ago he wasn't even a thought in my mind but I now cannot imagine life without him. He brightens my day every morning with his smiles :)



I see people with these pictures all the time so I figured I would try it! He is getting so big! It amazes me that he started out at just 7 pounds. When everybody says they change really fast they dont lie!
He loves his baby einstien play center!He doesnt quite understand what it is but he bobs his head to the music as it plays. He seems to like it more and more each day.
This photo shows his extreme love for football. He loves to watch the guys run around the screen and the HUGE screen at the restaurant we were at kept him entertained for the whole meal!
In other news David had his first real giggle last night. It was the cutest thing I think I have ever heard. Its just another milestone on the long journey of growing up he has in front of him. We wanted to say a special thank you to Papa Larry and Grandma Betty for reading this! It nice to be able to share our lives with the people that we dont see too often!
The next milestone is Christmas! I'm excited for David to experience it but I know he is still too young to really appreciate it! I have been so blessed to have recieved all of his clothes and a lot of his baby items from great friends and family, so he doesnt really need much. He has more stuff then I do at this point!
Only one week left of school until winter break! I'm excited to have more Davey time without homework looming over my head! Stay warm everyone! We will be updating soon!
Love
Michelle and Davey Boy















No comments:

Post a Comment